How To Play "How To Save A Life" On Piano
Piano Video Instructions
Disclosure: Sometimes I may receive a small commission on products sold through this site. Click here for more info. Thanks!
How To Save A Life is a song composed and performed by a piano rock band The Fray. It was released in 2005 on their debut album of the same name. The song quickly gained worldwide popularity and was also nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rock Performance in 2007.
It was featured on ABC's Grey's Anatomy, and many other TV series: Scrubs, Superstition, The Hills, and Cold Case just to name a few.
Video Tutorial:Here is a nice step by step video tutorial on how to play How To Save A Life on piano. It comes in two parts. The first focuses on the main riff and the second goes over the chorus and the bridge.
About The Fray:
- Origin: Denver, Colorado, USA
- Genre: Pop rock, piano rock
- Years active: from 2002
- Influenced by: U2, Cold Play, Counting Crows
- Members: Isaac Slade (vocals, piano), Joe King (guitar, vocals), Ben Wysocki (drums), Dave Welsh (guitar)
- Albums: How to Save a Life (2005), The Fray (2009)
- Website: www.thefray.net
- Learning Piano And The Importance Of Realistic Expectations
Unrealistic expectations all too often result in frustration and discouragement. Being reasonable about your goals is almost as important as good instructions. Don't let unrealistic expectations pressure you into quitting, before you even really start...read more »
- 3 Reasons People Quit Piano Lessons – Avoid Them And Master Piano
Piano is not easy, we know that already, don't we? Apparently, many people don't. Here are 3 reasons why people quit their piano lessons. Avoid them...read more »
- The Benefits Of Learning Piano
Thinking about learning piano? Piano is an excellent choice. Here are the three benefits that you can get out of learning this wonderful instrument...read more »