How To Play A Thousand Miles On Piano
Piano Video Instructions
Disclosure: Sometimes I may receive a small commission on products sold through this site. Click here for more info. Thanks!
The song was written by American pop singer and pianist Vanessa Carlton. It was recorded for her first album Be Not Nobody that was released in 2002. It became one of the most popular songs of the year and earned her three Grammy nominations.
A Thousand Miles is about yearning for love and dealing with strong emotions. Carlton said she wrote it when she had a crush on someone who didn't reciprocate her feelings. It's a fast song with exciting piano instrumentals.
Video Tutorial:Here is a very nice video tutorial on how to play A Thousand Miles on piano. It's well made and easy to follow. Enjoy:
In case you forgot how the original one sounded, here it is: The official music video by Vanessa Carlton performing A Thousand Miles:
About Vanessa Carlton:
- Name: Vanessa Lee Carlton
- Birth Date: August 16, 1980
- Birth Place: Milford, Pennsylvania, United States
- Height: 5' 6" (1.68 m)
- Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, pianist
- Albums: Be Not Nobody (2002), Harmonium (2004), Heroes and Thieves (2007)
- Website: www.vanessacarlton.com
- Learning Piano And The Importance Of Realistic Expectations
Unrealistic expectations all too often result in frustration and discouragement. Being reasonable about your goals is almost as important as good instructions. Don't let unrealistic expectations pressure you into quitting, before you even really start...read more »
- 3 Reasons People Quit Piano Lessons â€“ Avoid Them And Master Piano
Piano is not easy, we know that already, don't we? Apparently, many people don't. Here are 3 reasons why people quit their piano lessons. Avoid them...read more »
- The Benefits Of Learning Piano
Thinking about learning piano? Piano is an excellent choice. Here are the three benefits that you can get out of learning this wonderful instrument...read more »